The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams and organizational leaders. During this amazing weekend, we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotional and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent and lead.
We've brought this amazing weekend to a retreat-style setting in order to more fully immerse participants in the work. We find that leaving your normal environment and allowing yourself to connect fully with nature, peace, and each other serves to enhance our Daring Way™ work.
December 7, 8, 9, 2018
- $1295.00 All Inclusive Rate, You Get:
- 2 full-color Daring Way™ & Rising Strong Workbooks
- Amazing fresh, seasonal, local meals prepared lovingly by staff at the retreat center (breakfast, lunch dinner, and snacks). Please let us know of any dietary needs or allergies, we can usually accommodate.
- Amazing lodging in a picturesque location (rates are based on shared occupancy). Please let us know if you have a friend you'd like to room with, or if you're ok with us picking out a roommate(s) for you!
- Dancing, Laughter, Living Wholeheartedly, Art, & Gentle Yoga!
- Learn how to 'Show Up, Be Seen, & Live Brave™"
- If you think you're interested, please fill out the form below, and then we will schedule a phone call for screening. Payment plans are available, $100 deposit required to reserve your spot-THIS $100 DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE. This group is limited to 16 participants-this group usually fills up fast. We need a minimum of 8 participants to run this weekend.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal, & Check. Payment plans are available.
Jessica Foley is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Waltham, MA specializing in women’s mental health. She sees women navigating life transitions, including pregnancy and postpartum, as well as anxiety, depression, and eating and body image. Her clientele includes college students, young professionals, moms, and women working in STEM-related fields.
Jessica has a wealth of experience working with women throughout the perinatal period, practicing parttime out of an OB-GYN office for added convenience and collaboration. She helps women develop a practical schedule and tap into local resources to balance newborn care with their own needs. A large component of Jessica's work is helping women redefine cultural narratives and their own expectations about what motherhood and being a woman should look like, gaining confidence in their unique voice and ambitions.
Jessica draws upon various therapeutic approaches to help her clients break down isolating barriers and build stronger connections to themselves and others. Jessica operates from a Health At Every Size model, coaching clients to listen to their natural eating instincts rather than external measures. She strives to create a safe and supportive environment for clients to share their most intimate stories, including around their bodies, relationship with food, and intrinsic sense of self-worth.