Photography Terms of Service
Updated September 2, 2021
Rescheduling and cancellation policy
Like therapists, our photographers rely on scheduled appointments, so we have a strict rescheduling and cancellation policy.
- Rescheduling within 3-7 days of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $60 rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $90 rescheduling fee.
- Cancelling within 7 days of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $90 cancellation fee.
Photo and videoshoot policy
- Photographer availability: Photographer availability varies by location. Availability in any given city on any given date and time is not guaranteed.
- Overtime policy: In the event that a photoshoot runs over the allotted time frame, the photographer will ask for verbal confirmation that you would like to continue shooting overtime, if they have the availability. You are responsible for paying for the additional time at a prorated rate of $99 per 50 min. For example, if your photoshoot runs thirty minutes overtime, you will be charged $59.40. If the photographer is not available beyond the allotted time and you wish to continue filming, you will have to schedule another photoshoot and pay the reshoot fee.
- Delivery & post-processing: A limited selection of photos taken at the photoshoot will be edited and made available via the Members Portal. If you do not choose the photos at the time of the photoshoot, it is at the Zencare team’s discretion to select and edit the photos that appear best. Photos and videos will be edited and uploaded within 7 days of the photoshoot, and you will not have access to any RAW or unedited images. We provide the option to request a one-time re-edit on the photos and videos, and excessive editing requests may be denied.
Photo and video ownership and usage policy
- Photo ownership: I understand that all photos taken during Zencare photoshoots ("Zencare photos") are owned by Zencare Group Inc. ("Zencare").
- Photo usage permission: I understand that I can use my Zencare photos on my own website and promotional materials for professional and personal needs. I also understand that I cannot use my Zencare photos on competitor sites such as therapist and medical professional directories. I understand I may be asked to leave the professional network and/or end my Zencare membership if I violate this agreement.
- Video ownership and usage permission: I understand that the video taken during Zencare videoshoot is owned by Zencare Group Inc. ("Zencare") but can be used for personal websites or group practice websites. I understand that I will not be granted permission to download any version of the video, and will only have access via Vimeo and Youtube.
- Cancellation policy: In the event of a Zencare account cancellation, I understand that access to photos and videos will be removed, and no longer available to appear in web search results or be used on personal websites.
- Zencare marketing: I give Zencare and my photographer permission to use Zencare photos on their website, blog, social media, and any marketing material for advertising purposes. If I do not want Zencare to use my photographs for these purposes, I will indicate this to them in written form by email, with the understanding that this will lower the amount of exposure I receive with prospective clients than what Zencare could otherwise provide.
By confirming a photoshoot with us, you agree to these policies. Thank you for your understanding!