Share your story
Thank you for your interest in sharing your therapy story with the Zencare community! By starting a conversation about diverse therapy experiences, we hope to empower people who may be nervous or unsure about seeking therapy for the first time to reach out for help.
Here are a few things to know about our stories:
- Topic: We are looking for stories that focus on your experience with going to therapy. When you knew they were the right one, skills you’ve gained, why you love (or have grown to love) therapy… anything you’d like to share about your experiences in therapy is great!
- Tone: Our blog aims to inspire and support readers while staying real. We want readers to leave with a sense of hope and excitement about recovery and/or developing healthy habits, while gaining raw and/or fun anecdotes. This should be your true story.
- Anonymity: Because our goal is to destigmatize going to therapy, we would like to publish the author’s name on each piece.
- Length: Ideally around 500 words, maximum 1,000 words.
- Sharing: Your story will be shared on our blog page, social media (Zencare’s Facebook, Instagram), and potentially our newsletter.
Please fill out this form if you are interested and we'll be in touch within 48 hours. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, too!