If you are looking for a personable but also practical therapist with unique insights about the world of work, you found him. If you are challenged with conflict, stress, anxiety, low confidence, lack of motivation, or a need to raise performance, then you came to the right place.
Fun facts about me:
* I am non-judgmental and empathic by nature, so people feel safe and comfortable with me
* I have a near-eidetic memory for people's stories, so my clients feel seen, understood, and accepted
* People often feel their energy raised whenever I'm around; I honestly don't plan this, it just happens
* I absolutely love what I do and look forward to every single session, every single day
* I'm a dog person, but cats like me too
My therapeutic approach draws from acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), solution-focused therapy, and mindfulness practices including HeartMath biofeedback training. I also help people discover and build on their natural strengths, and to make shifts in their thinking that decrease negative feelings and improve confidence. Essentially, I help people expand and enhance their thinking, and then design actions to improve their lives. I'm not very directive. My strength is facilitating, not advising. I view my clients as whole, with all the strengths and intelligence required to improve their lives, and only needing a thought partner/ stimulator and maybe a few tools--not another parent or boss--to succeed.